Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with InnoSoul IT consulting company located in NY.
Please go through the Job Description and send me you Available Consultant updated resume with contact information.
Please send resume on email@example.com
Position : Security Analyst
Location : Raleigh, NC
Duration : 6 Months
Direct Client Requirement
Security Analyst (CISSP/GIAC/GSEC/Security+) with IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Log Analysis, SIEM, Network Behavior Analysis tools, Network Packet Analyzers, Antivirus/malware, networking and regulatory compliance (OWASP/PCI-DSS/NIST) experience
• The candidate must be a skilled information security analyst and professional with advanced knowledge and direct experience developing information security policies, standards, procedures for large organizations. The
candidate should have at least 2+ years experience consulting with business units within an organization, focused on information security analysis, development and support of applications, data classification, data
management and process.
• BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
• The candidate must have 5+ years of progressive experience in computing and information security, specifically including experience with Internet technology and related security issues.
• Practical design, implementation and operational experience with security technologies including but not limited to; Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls & Log Analysis, Security Information and
Event Management (SIEM), Network Behavior Analysis tools, Antivirus, and Network Packet Analyzers and malware analysis.
• Knowledge of the TCP and IP protocol suite, related security architectures, and remote access security techniques and products.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance including, but not limited to: OWASP, PCI-DSS, and NIST.
• Demonstrated ability to manage time, milestones and be self-directed.
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and have the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
• CISSP, GSEC, GIAC, Security+ or related information security certification.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation is seeking a short-term (1040 hours) contract security analyst resource to provide information security policy, process, procedure and application consulting in support of
NCDOT IT infrastructure services. The candidate must be a skilled information security analyst and professional with advanced knowledge and direct experience developing information security policies, standards and procedures for large organizations as well as consulting on network and application development & support with a focus on information security. This resource must possess prior experience providing information security consultation and analyst services to a large multi departmental organization, and have significant experience presenting and effectively communicating to all levels of the organization including senior management. This staff must also have demonstrated senior experience with information security architectures, technologies, policies, and procedures as a foundation for this analyst position. Experience required includes hands-on implementation
of security devices and applications to monitor and review network, servers, and applications. This position may also require staff to perform additional common information security duties as assigned.
24 Fairfield Ave,
Albany, NY, 12205
Email on : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 518-504-0086
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.