A new Job, ID: 212118 was added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
Title: E2E Analyst posted on 2014-07-23 21:23:55
Job Description:E2E Analyst
- A strong knowledge of OSS & BSS with Oracle Communication Stack Back Ground (Siebel , AIA , BRM )
- Oracle experience is must
- Good understanding of "Order to cash" or L2C, Order management, provisioning domain
- Strong insight of E2E telecom process
- Experience in creating use cases, IT system flows in Vision
- To understand the current system processes and procedures and document the same for the OSS, BSS side
- System analysis experience across a variety of business functions using a range of business analysis tools and techniques
- Working with Business Stakeholders, Enterprise and Solution Architects to define, scope and deliver a set of structured functional and non-functional business requirements to a defined standard and quality
- Manage requirements compliancy through the design, build and test phase of delivery lifecycle
- Definition of new/amended business processes to support business change
- Responsible for Co-Ordination with end users and RTS developers
- Excellent communication and business engagement skills
- Experience of working on Core Network, Operational Business Support (OSS)
- Ability to work in fluid, high-pressure environments and on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of ITIL or eTom Framework would be beneficial
- Handling New / Change / Enhancement requirements in existing systems for business continuity
Salary: 90- 120
Click here to view full job description and apply (Registration not mandatory to apply for this job)
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.